Special Event Permit Application

Organizations and businesses interested in hosting a special event must apply for a special event permit. This includes: ​Festivals, ​Sporting Events, ​5K Walk or Run, ​Tent or Sidewalk Sales, ​Expos, ​Concerts, ​Parades, ​Farmers Market.

For questions or more information, please contact the Community Engagement Coordinator in the General Government Department (847) 588-8005.

Use these links for appropriate applications:

Special Event Application

Carnival / Circus Application

Fireworks /Pyrotechnics Application

Raffle License Application

Temporary Signage Permit Application

Temporary Food Permit Application

Temporary Liquor Permit Application

Special Event Sales Tax Vendor Form

Special Events at Golf Mill Park:

Golf Mill Park Event Grounds: Information and Application Packet 2023