File a Police Report!
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 9-1-1
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If your incident meets the criteria above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an emergency.
- There are no injuries.
- There are no known suspects.
- This incident occurred within the Niles Village limits.
- There is no evidence to collect at the incident location.
- There are no witnesses to the incident.
- You are not requesting a follow up on the matter.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
Using the Niles Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report a variety of incidents including but not limited to the following:
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Upon successful completion of your online report, you will receive a copy via email.
- Filing a false police report is a crime and will be investigated by our police department.
Property Damage, Lost Property, Thefts, Identity Theft, Supplements, Vacation Requests.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page (Please click on "Select Incident" to begin).
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Niles Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 847-588-6500) to file your report.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting