Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas Testing

The village will inspect gas appliances for carbon monoxide and gas leaks at no cost to residents. An appointment is necessary.

Carbon monoxide is a tasteless, odorless, colorless gas that can cause serious illness or death. Symptoms include dizziness, headache, and nausea. Uncoated brass gas connectors are potentially dangerous and should be replaced with new stainless or plastic coated brass connectors. Inspectors will advise you if your gas connectors need to be replaced.

Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment please contact Property Maintenance through the Contact Us section on this page. All inspectors wear village uniforms and drive marked village cars.