To Our Niles Family Fitness Members
We miss you and are quickly moving forward with our “New Opening Procedures”. So that we can ensure that you return to us within the guidelines established by the CDC, State Of Illinois and The Village of Niles., we have made some changes as to how and when you will be able to access the Fitness Center for your workouts.
- The Fitness Center for the use of weights and cardio equipment will only be available for 1 Month Members, 3 Month Members, Pay in Full Annual Memberships and Monthly Ongoing Annual Memberships. There has been no change to this requirement. Group Express Card Holders are not able to access the workout facility.
- Due to “Group Limitations” and “Social Distancing Requirements” you will need to reserve time for your workouts. The number of reservations available will once again be in line with those established guidelines. This Reservation System will occur online and we will be helping you through the process step by step.
That being said, as we move forward it is important that you set up an Online Portal so that you may reserve your time to workout. Please make sure that you are not setting up a duplicate account as this may cause issues when you are trying to reserve your workout time
Online Portal Instructions
- Log In To: www.nilesfitness.com
- Bottom Left Side Of Page Click On Online Registration
- Top Right Create Account
- Fill Out Form
If You Believe You Already Have An Account
- Log In with your email but choose forget password. This will help reset your account. You will receive an email and just reset your password
We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process