Due to construction, Church Street is currently closed between Greenwood Avenue and Maryland Street, and Maryland Street is closed between Church Street and Milwaukee Avenue in Niles. As a result, Routes 410, 411, and 412 are currently operating on the following detours until construction is complete:
- Milwaukee Avenue ↔ Golf Mill Entrance 1 (south of Panera)
- Route 410 will not operate on Maryland Street or Church Street between Milwaukee and Greenwood Avenue.
- Ballard Road ↔ Milwaukee Avenue ↔ Golf Mill Entrance 1 (south of Panera)
- Route 411 will not operate on Cumberland Avenue between Ballard Road and Church Street or on Church Street between Greenwood Avenue and Maryland Street.
- Golf Mill Entrance 1 (south of Panera) → Milwaukee Avenue → Maryland Street → regular route
- Route 412 will not operate on Church Street or Maryland Street between Cumberland Avenue and Milwaukee Avenue.
- UPDATE 2/14/2022 - Bus service has resumed at the Huntington complex.
- (Previously, due to construction, the Niles Free Bus temporarily could not access the Huntington complex. During that period, riders were advised to catch the buses at the intersection of Milwaukee and Maryland for the 410 and 411 Routes, while the 412 Route could be accessed at the Food Court in Golf Mill after transfer from the 411 Bus at Milwaukee and Maryland and vice versa. Bus service has resumed at the Huntington complex.)
Customers should expect delays due to this detour and should plan their trip accordingly. See https://www.pacebus.com/notice/routes-410-411-and-412-detour-alert for more details.